Selkirk Fixed Blade Survival Knife
I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. View our Affiliate Disclaimer.
A survival knife is an essential part of your outdoor equipment. A good survival knife is the best tool to have with you in a survival situation.
Buck Knives is a company that are well renowned for their products and this knife comes with a lifetime warranty!
What I Like About This Survival Knife
There are a number of features that I like about this knife.
- Comfort – it fits the hand well and feels well balances
- Striking Pommel – the striking pommel at the end of the handle is good for light hammering work and is a great feature!
- Carbon Steel Blade – the carbon steel blade on this survival knife makes it great for starting fires using a ferro rod. The carbon steel also means that it will hold an edge well.
- Durable – The full tang gives this survival knife strength, making it rugged and able to handle most outdoor survival tasks. The handle is also made from tough micarta.
- Multiple Carry Positions – the nylon sheath is made in such a was so that you have choices on the carry position for the knife. It can be positioned for vertical carry on your belt, or for horizontal carry. It can even be used in a left handed carry position and is adjustable to different belt widths!
- Ferro Rod Included – this knife comes with a ferro rod, which fits snugly into the holder on the sheath. The ferro rod works well when the notch on the knife is used to produce a good volume of very hot sparks. Starting a fire with this survival knife and the ferro rod would be no problem. With the correct tinder of course!
- Lifetime Warranty – the supplier of this knife has enough confidence in this product to offer a lifetime warranty. In fact, Buck Knives offer the same warranty on all their products!
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/bigcart]
Get more posts like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.