I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. View our Affiliate Disclaimer.
A good sleeping bag can make the difference between a good nights sleep and a lousy nights sleep. It can even make the difference to your survival in extreme conditions.
The Outdoorsman Lab Sleeping Bag
This product by Outdoorsman Lab gets the MyGreenTerra stamp of approval for the following reasons.
- Extremely Comfort. This sleeping bag will make it feel like you are not roughing it in the outdoors. Wake up refreshed after a comfortable nights sleep.
- Water repellent, durable shell. While not waterproof, the shell will keep you dry in damp conditions.
- The liner is quick drying. This helps to keep the bag mould and damp free.
- Designed For Near-Freezing Temperatures. This is not a sub-zero rated bag but is great for general hiking and camping. The comfort rating is 47F (8C) and a lower limit of 38F (3C). To cater of unexpected cold temperatures, you may want to add the TACT Bivvy with this bag. You can read a review on that great piece of kit here on MyGreenTerra.
- The Zippers are anti-snag. There is nothing worse than fighting with zippers in the dark!
- The sleeping bag is machine washable which is a big plus for being able to keep it clean.
- It has an integrated pillow case where you can stuff in clothes or a towel for a makeshift pillow.
- A large internal pocket with a zipper is convenient for keeping valuables safe or equipment close at hand.
- The sleeping bag can open completely into a blanket.
- The compression stuff sack is durable and makes the sleeping bag compact and easy to carry.
- Foot opening. I really like this feature. If you get too hot, you can stick your feet out of this opening to cool down.
This sleeping bag is one item in a range of great camping products from Outdoorsman Lab.
This sleeping bag is a well made product, made out of quality material and is highly recommended by MyGreenTerra.
Get more posts like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.