Sumpri Pocket Survival Chainsaw Review
I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. View our Affiliate Disclaimer.
Including a pocket survival chainsaw in your gear is a great idea! It is not only useful for camping and survival tasks, but can come in very handy in your own back yard! This pocket saw is the ideal tool to cut down an unwanted branch that is at a difficult angle where you cannot get a traditional saw to fit.
If you are looking for a pocket survival chainsaw, then this product from Sumpri is ideal for you! There are a number of features that make this particular survival chainsaw stand out from the rest.
What I Like About The Sumpri Pocket Survival Chainsaw
A tool to be used for survival or outdoor purposes must be tough enough to live up to the rigours of outdoor use! The features listed below are what makes this product stand out for me and give it the “editors choice” stamp.
- It is very sharp straight out of the box.
- This survival chainsaw is longer than most others, allowing for additional safety.
- The additional length allows for longer strokes to get the cut done quicker.
- The chainsaw cuts in both directions (on both pull strokes).
- It folds up into a compact easily manageable size.
- This survival chainsaw comes with a bonus ferro rod fire starter – you can never have too many fire starters!
- You can carry the chainsaw on your belt or easily accessible on your molle straps on your backpack in the carrying pouch supplied with the product.
- The construction is robust and suitable for rough work.
- You can sharpen the chainsaw with a normal chainsaw file.
In summary, you are not going to become a lumberjack with this survival chainsaw. It does, however, work well for the intended purpose and is a cut above the rest (if you will excuse the pun) of the competition in this category.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/bigcart]
Get more posts like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.