A personal water filter can be a lifesaving component to your hiking or survival gear. The LifeStraw personal water filter is an amazing invention that uses modern tech to purify contaminated water.
You can use this lightweight water filter for many different applications:
- Preparedness and survival
- Hunting and fishing
- International travel
- Hiking and camping
This personal water filter is a must have for every emergency kit. You can even keep one in the glove box of your car!
What I like About The LifeStraw Water Filter
There are many aspects to this device that make it stand out as a must have item for anyone participating in outdoor activities. The following characteristics make it a product that I highly recommend.
- Truly off-grid device – requiring no chemicals or batteries
- Rugged construction – it is made for the outdoors and thus will handle the rigours of outdoor activities
- Highly effective – the LifeStraw filter removes up to 99.9% of water borne bacteria and the 0.2 micron filter removes suspended particulates.
- High Flow Rate – this allows you to drink directly from the water source without the need for a container
- Reusable – The unit can clean up to 1000 litres of water, so it is not a single use device. This equates to a year supply of drinking water!
The product has been manufactured to not only meet EPA standards, but to surpass them! I like that in a product! The manufacturer, Vestergaard, is a community minded company. They contribute income from their sales to provide clean water to children in developing communities.
The LifeStraw is an award winning device. It has been used extensively around the world in disaster as well as humanitarian relief situations in extreme conditions. You can trust this product to provide you with life saving clean drinking water when you need it!
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
You may also like our review on the Nomader Collapsible Water Bottle!
Get more posts like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.